Cities and towns in Hennepin County, Minnesota
St. Louis Park is a suburb of Minneapolis, Minnesota, the United States.
- 1 Pavek Museum of Broadcasting 3517 Raleigh Ave S (35-36-day Sts),☏+1 952 . W-Sa 10AM~5PM. a large collection of old fashioned radio, television and broadcast devices $7 for adults and $5 for students.
- 1 Park Tavern Bowling and Entertainment Center, 3401 Louisiana Ave S, . Every day from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- 2 Roller Garden, 5622 W Lake St (Minetonka's South, Webster number), roller skater.
- 1 Thanh Do, 8028 Minnetonka Blvd (Texa-Tonka Strip Mall), +1 952 , Fax:. M-Th 11AM-9PM, F-Sa 11AM-10PM, Su 4PM-9PM. Basil Pad Thailand is the best in the area. However, there is a lack of service and atmosphere. Take this out.
- 2 Indian Taste of India 5617 Wayzata Blvd (I-394 South, Park Place Blvd),☏+1 952 . lunch buffet: 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on the 1st; Dinner: 5:00-10:00 p.m. on the 1st. An Indian restaurant with a popular lunch buffet.
- 1 Homewood Suites by Hilton, 5305 Wayzata Blvd (between Park Place Blvd and Hwy 100, south of I-394),☏+1 952 544-0495, fax:. It features a fitness center, a free WiFi, a free breakfast and a 24-hour onsite convenience store. $200+.
- 1 St. Louis Park Library, 3240 Library Lane (Kentucky, 1 block east of Louisiana, 1 block south of 32 cents), ☏+1 612 -6125. M-Tu, 9AM-8PM, W, F-Sa, 9AM-5PM, Su Noon to Hennepin County Library Branch, free Wi-Fi.
|a route through St. Louis Park|
|Aberdeen Samba←||W E||→Golden Valley → Minneapolis|
|Grand Rapid (Left) - Plymouth←||N S||→Hopkin → Mankato|
|Hutchinson Hopkin←||W E||→ "Minneapolis"|
|Brooklyn Center Samamichi←||N S||→Edina → Bloomington|